Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Art, Pottery, Video Slideshows, & YouTube

I mentioned in my last post about my friend Charles posting some of the film clips of him being interviewed on YouTube. I can certainly see the value of having some sort of presence there from a marketing perspective, but it also gives me an excuse to go play with some of those movie or video programs that have remained up to this point, at least, unused.

So here is a slideshow I threw together with some photos I had on hand. A few things to work out yet, but, like anything else, there is a learning curve. Man, the technology that's available to us is amazing isn't it? And I didn't even need a Mac to do this.. who knew!
(NOTE: To play the video clip, please click the little "play" right arrow thingie icon in the bottom left corner of the window below. )

No comments: